If you are member of a SLT or a middle manager make sure you take a break these holidays. Before you head away for the Easter Break please take time to reflect on these questions before you go. It might help you rethink before you head into Term 2.
- What defines great teachers or school leaders?
- What makes a great education school?
- How do you help a group of people to sustain an open and curious mind to teaching and learning?
- What defines a vibrant learning culture?
- How would you rate yourself in regards to professional learning and development? Are you making steady progress, should you pick up your game?
- What responsibility do school leaders have to their staff?
I have been reading this week Valerie Hannon and David Price. They have a great deal to say on the subject.